Hello, I’m Darrel, and I help business owners attract their ideal clients without any of that icky spammy stuff.
Take Julie, for example.
Julie is a well-established business owner who provides great value to her clients.
However, referrals and website enquiries have been drying up recently.
Julie needs to attract more clients and knows the answer lies in better marketing.
But she doesn’t want to tarnish her reputation with spammy lead generation tactics.
So Julie feels stuck.
She’d like a marketing strategy that aligns with her values, but she’s not sure whom to trust.
Julie needs my help.
I help business owners just like Julie:
- Do great marketing that aligns with their values
- Position themselves for the markets they serve
- Package their services to make them easier to buy
- Create content that potential clients appreciate
- Find more potential clients who need their help
- Turn human-centred services into products
I specialise in:
- Human-centred marketing
- LinkedIn® best practice
- Creating content that matters
- Design that communicates (inc. web & print)
- Turning great services into products
OKAY, SO HOW DID I GET HERE?
Well, my background isn’t marketing at all. It’s sales. I worked in business development for a variety of companies in the UK and Australia, and had huge success with LinkedIn in 2013 – 2014 as an employee before launching my own business. I started the consultancy in May 2014 as a social selling specialist, morphed into a LinkedIn specialist, and more recently morphed again into a marketing mentor helping business owners attract their ideal clients without any of that icky spammy stuff.
(I’ve never enjoyed being on the receiving end of spammy tactics, so why would I encourage any of my clients to practice them?)
Incidentally, the picture of me above was taken with my friends in a band called The Plymouths. You might like some of the music we made back in the day…